Information on how to submit advertisements appearing in the Professional Opportunities section of the CHRIE Communiqué can be found on here.
Information on how to submit online Professional
Opportunities advertisements can be found on the here.
International CHRIE also publishes an online Guide to College Programs. For more information or to view the listings, go to www.guidetocollegeprograms.org/.
The next Annual ICHRIE Summer Conference &
Marketplace will be held 1-4 August 2012 in Providence, Rhode Island USA at the Westin Providence and the Rhode Island Convention Center. For
Membership information, like pricing and benefit information, can be found on the here. If you would like to fill out and submit a membership application
through the ICHRIE website, click on the “Join Now" link found on at the top of the
website and you will be linked to an online membership application.
To login into the MEMBERS ONLY area, use the email address associated with your ICHRIE membership as the login and your member ID number as your password. If you have forgotten your password, there is a link which appears below the Login/Password box that will email your password to you. In most cases, it only takes a few minutes to receive your password.
If you are still experiencing difficulty with your login and/or your password is not operational, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- Your membership HAS RECENTLY expired and your access rights to the MEMBERS ONLY section has also expired.
- Your membership expired, but you recently renewed. Once your ICHRIE membership has expired, it normally takes 7-10 days for your member record to be reinstated on the website. You will receive an email from the ICHRIE Membership Coordinator once the process is completed.
- You just applied for ICHRIE membership. It normally takes 7-10 days to process your new membership and to allow your web access rights to be instituted on the ICHRIE website. You will receive an email from the ICHRIE Membership Coordinator once the process is completed.
Your "default" password is your ICHRIE membership identification number. To change your ICHRIE password, all you need to do is:
- Go to the ICHRIE Website and select the orange "Members Login" button on the left-hand side of the ICHRIE home page.
- Enter your email address and password (one last time using your member ID as your password).
- Scroll down the right-hand side of the page until you find the hyperlink for the "Member Directory" and click on the link.
- Then, enter search information to find your ICHRIE member listing.
- Click on "Edit my profile" and proceed to create a custom password. If you forget your new password, it can be emailed to you by selecting the link found below the member login screen.
- After just a few minutes, you will receive an email notification of your password.
As an institutional member, you receive a complementary listing in the online Guide to College Programs, discounts on advertising in ICHRIE publications, and reduced pricing for conference exhibition space. Your school will also have access to the new Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Cases (online only access). As an institutional member, your school will also be eligible to apply for and/or maintain status as an approved Eta Sigma Delta Honor Society chapter, which recognizes the top students in hospitality and tourism management programs at 4-year and 2-year schools.
The current guidelines for submissions to ICHRIE
publications vary according to the approved criteria for each publication.
Specific submission information can be found by visiting
. Before submitting your article,
please carefully read the stated guidelines. Because of production costs and
deadline schedules, strict adherence to these guidelines will be enforced.
Currently, our bank charges US$15 per wire transfer, so you must add US$15 to your wire transfer fee in order for dues or service payments to be processed.