The 2012 Research Academy brings together a diverse group of leading hospitality & tourism scholars to engage in conversations with attendees that will stimulate reflection & generate ideas to enhance research & career development. The intention of these discussions is not to identify correct approaches or best strategies for faculty to follow, but rather to try to help each scholar to discover his/her own approach. New techniques, methodologies & current research issues in hospitality are among the topics. Reviewing manuscripts for refereed presentations and publications is also considered.
The current sessions include:
- Jump Starting the Research Agenda
- Research in a Shoe String
- Securing Grants for Research
- Process of Paper Publications: Lessons learned from serious scholars
Zvi Schwartz and Robert Harrington
- 20 Things You Could Do When Your Paper is Rejected
HG Parsa and Peter Jones
- Research with Secondary Data--Smith Travel Research
- Supervising Graduate Research - Panel
Deborah Breiter and Robin DiPietro
Be sure to check back for more information as it is finalized.
To register, click here.