The 2012 Teaching Consortium will provide the venue for professional development activities addressing the issues, strategies and best practices pertaining to on-line course offerings. The agenda platform offers the ability to share new knowledge and trends by experts and through interactive workshops and seminars to facilitate active participation by attendees.
The current sessions include:
- What is Assessment? Difference between Grading and Assessment
- Assessment of Student Work by Peers
- Assessment of Individual Student Work by Student Peers
Suzanne Markham and Ravi Pandit
- Assessment of Group Work by Student Peers/Assessment of Individual Student Member Work by Group Members
Ravi Pandit and Nelson Barber
- Student Self-Assessment
Debrorah Breiter, Susan Gregory and Robin DiPietro
- Rubrics for assessments: Developing effective measure
- Best Practices in Hybrid/online Courses
Kim Severt and Tierney Orfgen
Be sure to check back for more information as it is finalized.To register, click here.