Seeking Auction Items for the 2013 CHRIE FutureFund™ Silent Auction
The exciting CHRIE FutureFund™ Silent Auction returns to the ICHRIE Marketplace in July 2013. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to bid on fabulous products and services donated by association members and sponsors. Bidding on these terrific prizes begins at the Marketplace Opening Reception on Wednesday evening and continues through the Marketplace Luncheon on Thursday. Your contributions and donations will help make this event a success!
The CHRIE FutureFund™ Committee is currently seeking donations of products and services from members and sponsors for the CHRIE FutureFund™ Silent Auction at the 2013 Annual ICHRIE Conference in St. Louis, Missouri USA. Each ICHRIE Federation and SIG is encouraged to participate and donate to this worthwhile event. No item is too big or too small; all are welcomed and much appreciated.
Suggested items, products and services include:
- Logo sportswear and merchandise from school bookstores or corporations
- Regional Food items or gift baskets–cheeses, jams, jellies, sauces, steaks, lobsters
- Dining gift certificates from regional restaurants or national/international chains
- Free room nights from regional or national/international hotel and resort chains
- Airline tickets
- Shared experiences–chef for a day, hotelier for a day, teacher for a day
- Themed-baskets filled with movies, books, software, garden tools, golf balls, bath & body, kitchen gadgets, etc.
Contributions are tax-deductible for U.S. Federal income tax purposes to the extent provided by law, and you will receive written confirmation of your contribution.