Do you look professional? Check yourself in the mirror; part of your confidence will come from looking good.
Carry these items to the interview:
- Several copies of your resume on quality paper.
- A copy of your references.
- A pad of paper on which to take notes (notes are optional).
- Directions to the interview site.
- Prepare answers to the 10 most common interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you leave or are you leaving your last position?
- What do you know about this company?
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- What has been your most significant achievement?
- How would your last boss and colleagues describe you?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?