JAU Job Announcement
The Jordan applied university (JAU ) announces its need to recruit full-time master and Ph.D. holders faculty to work in the various departments of the college:
- Event Management
Candidates applying are expected to have the following credentials:
- One of the post graduate degrees to be in hospitality and /or event management.
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Preferable teaching background in hospitality and/or tourism.
- A potential to conduct applied research.
- Possess excellent level of English proficiency, diversity and cross cultural skills.
- For the accounting and the IT positions post graduate degrees in accounting, and in information technology (IT) are required.
All interested candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of application (Cover letter)
- 3 reference letters
- Teaching evaluations (if applicable)
- Research article (s) (if applicable)
You are kindly requested to send all the above mentioned documents to the following address:
Mrs. Salam Samir Tadros
Jabal Amman, Tunis street (between the 4th & 5th Circle)
Amman 11195, Jordan
Tel:+962 6 562 92 32
Fax:+962 6 567 11 33
Deadline: 30, June, 2014
Positions are open until filled.
JAU offers equal and fair employment opportunities and conditions regardless of race, religion, gender, age, ethnic background, national origin and political affiliation.