Culinary Institute of Virginia (CIV) is the College of Culinary Arts at ECPI University. ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked, regionally accredited, private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice, and Culinary Arts. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and non-traditional students achieve their career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. We are looking for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in peoples’ lives.
ECPI University faculty members are responsible for delivering quality, student-centered, hands-on, active instruction in order to prepare our students for success.
- Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
- Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
- Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
- Participate in scheduled University activities.
- Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
- All other duties assigned.
What does Culinary Institute of Virginia have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.
- Registered Dietitian required
- Master’s degree in dietetics, food and nutrition, or related field preferred.
- Undergraduate degrees in Culinary Arts or Food Service related fields preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of industry experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels
- Strong time management skills and detail-orientation
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the ability to quickly learn new computer software
- Experience with distance learning or learning management systems (LMS) preferred
Please follow this link to apply: https://re22.ultipro.com/ECP1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*01DD2C56B037CF6D