SRH Hochschule Berlin
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a private, state-approved university with over 750 students enrolled. As an international management university, programmes are offered in both German and English at the Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA level. The university maintains partnerships with many foreign universities and well-known German and multinational companies. The profile of the university is characterised by individual student support, expertise and practical experience in both teaching and research, as well as its international alignment. SRH Hochschule Berlin is one of seven SRH universities in Germany with over 8,500 students nationwide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual committed to academic teaching as PROFESSOR of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION preferably with focus on HOTEL MANAGEMENT or TOURISM (reference number: HSBE14-02-00) for the CAMPUS DRESDEN.
- Candidates will teach in our programme International Hospitality Management in German and/or English language
- Candidates are expected to have conducted their own research as well as they should have published in national and international journals
- Candidates will actively contribute to the further development of the academic and non-degree programmes
- Outstanding doctoral degree in economics, marketing or accounting as well as credible reputation in research
- Academic teaching experience in German and/or English language
- Professional experience, preferably in a corporate or consulting environment
- Experience in the international hotel industry is an asset
- Flexibility as well as strong team-oriented and communicational skills
- Employment requirements must be met as outlined in §100 Berlin University Act (BerlHG)
We offer employees new perspectives and the opportunity to shape the academic programme in an innovative and modern environment. We offer a long-term, permanent employment and value a fine balance of personal life and work. We support equal opportunities. Interested parties with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
For questions please contact:
Prof. Dr. Carolin Steinhauser
Applications should be posted or e-mailed to the president of the SRH Hochschule Berlin by 16 May 2014.
SRH Hochschule Berlin
Dr. Peter Eichhorn ❘ President
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 10 ❘ 10587 Berlin
Tel: + 49 (030) 374 374 301 ❘ firstname.lastname@example.org