Published four times each year, the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research offers high quality refereed articles which advance the knowledge base of the hospitality field. Articles on empirical research, theoretical developments and innovative methodologies are guided by an editor and a review board consisting of leading hospitality and tourism researchers.
International CHRIE Member Rate:
Subscription included with certain categories of membership (Educators at baccalaureate and/or graduate degree granting institutions; Industry Executives; Association, Business and Government executives; Institutions granting baccalaureate and/or graduate degrees, Allied Associations, and all corporate members).
For subscription and back issue inquiries, orders and renewals with the "ship to" addresses in North America, South America, Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand and the Philippines must be addressed to:
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, California 91320 USA
Telephone: 01 (800) 818-7243 or
01 (805) 499-9774
FAX: 01 (805) 499-0871
For "ship to" addresses in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa must be addressed to:
Sage Publications, Ltd
6 Bonhill Street
London EC2A 4PU, England
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7374
FAX: +44 (0) 20 7374 8741
"Ship to" addresses in India and South Asia must be addressed to:
Sage Publications Private Ltd.
P.O. Box 24125
New Delhi 110 048 India
Telephone: (91-11) 641-9884
FAX (91-11) 647-2426.
Dear ICHRIE Member,
It's time to nominate a deserving colleague for a 2012 ICHRIE Award! All current dues-paying members of International CHRIE are eligible for nomination EXCEPT current elected board members or members of the ICHRIE Awards Selection Committee. SIG Chairs, Chapter or Federation Presidents, as well as the Nomination Committee, are all eligible.
- Nominations will be accepted until midnight Eastern Time, Tuesday, 17 March 2012.
- Nominees will be informed of their nominations by a member of the ICHRIE Awards committee via email by 31 March 2012.
Individuals and organizations may be nominated by any current International CHRIE member simply by completing the 2012 Awards Nomination Form. Please note that no telephone calls will be accepted.
The following information is required to nominate someone:
- Complete name, email and address of the nominee
- Name of the award for which the person/company is being nominated
- Name, email and telephone number of the person making the nomination (the nominator).
- Finalists for each award category will be determined by the ICHRIE Awards Committee by 15 May 2011.
- Finalists will be given a US$100 special discount off their conference registration along with one additional complimentary event ticket for the awards ceremony.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony & Gala held on Friday, 3 August 2012.
Thank you for doing your part in recognizing your peers by nominating several of them for a 2012 ICHRIE Award.
Nominate one or more deserving colleagues today by completing the ICHRIE Awards Nomination Form found on the ICHRIE website at xxxx. To view the list of ICHRIE awards, visit xxxx