Webinar: Translating Research
Webinar: Translating Research Into Policy and Practice: How to Successfully Share Your Findings
This webinar provides insightful perspectives on how your research can be translated into policy and practice recommendations.
Here are some specific take-aways you can expect from viewing this webinar:
- Translating research into practice, identifying an appropriate partner
- Developing a pilot project to translate research into practice
- Evaluating your pilot, making changes, and disseminating successful models
- Identifying the appropriate policy or practitioner audience for your research
- Clarifying your goals in translating research into policy or practice
- Identifying concrete changes that can be made based on your research
- Reaching a policy audience – op-ed’s, briefings, white papers and other strategies
- Working with advocacy organizations to change policy or practice
Click here to view
Click here to download
Special thanks to The Pennsylvania State University for sponsoring the webinar.