Peter Beomcheol Kim
Auckland University of Technology
An Invitation to Join Us!
I am delighted to invite you to the “2019 APacCHRIE & EuroCHRIE Joint Conference” to be organized by School of Hotel and Tourism Management, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. This will be the first joint conference between the two federations of ICHRIE, APacCHRIE and EuroCHRIE, on May 22-25, 2019 to bring together scholars and industry partners in the field of tourism and hospitality from literally around the globe to Hong Kong, a beautiful city where the east meets the west. I hope that you can find the following information useful.
- Abstracts or Full Papers Submission: 27 January 2019
- Final Version (Abstracts or Full Papers) Submission: 31 March 2019
General Submission Information
- Two types of submission are invited: Abstracts (maximum 1,500 words) or full papers (maximum 5,000 words). Authors will have an option of choosing to include only the abstracts or the full papers in the conference proceedings to be published electronically.
- Each submission will be accepted as either Stand up paper presentation or Poster presentation based on the quality of the submission and author’s preference.
- Authors will retain full copyright to their work and the conference organizers are making no claim on the copyright. It is for this reason that we are not placing the papers and abstracts on the internet.
- BEST PAPER AWARDS will be competitively selected by the Best Paper Review Committee after assessing the Full Papers (final version. maximum 5,000 words) submitted.
- Abstracts (three (3) pages extended abstract, typed, single-spaced and maximum 1,500 words) should be submitted for review. Authors will have an option of submitting full papers (maximum 5,000 words) if they prefer.
- The paper is reviewed based on the quality of the abstract. Thus, ensure a complete abstract is submitted.
- All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Paper Review Committee and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a final version.
For more information about the conference, please visit http://www.chriehk2019.com/, and expect more exciting news in upcoming issues of Communique.
I hope everyone continues to have a great semester!
Peter Kim, President of APacCHRIE (email@example.com)