ICHRIE Research Reports Competition
CALL FOR ICHRIE RESEARCH REPORTS
All New Format: Timely And High Impact Translational Research
All submissions received by April 30th, 2018 will be eligible for consideration of Awards Sponsored and presented by the School of Hospitality Management at Penn State University, during the 2018 Annual ICHRIE Summer Conference in Palm Springs, California, USA at the Awards Ceremony!
Top 5 reports: $200 each, and recognition
Please use the following link to submit your Research Report: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2018-irr
Purpose: All submissions for the ICHRIE Research Reports category must be with the following purpose of translating research to inform non-scientific audience:
- Research Reports (RR) are meant to be timely contributions to either policy or management practice discussions.
- RRs should be based on systematic research findings, but presented for a non-scientific audience.
- More importantly, the RRs should be presented in simple, and understandable language.
- Abstract –50 words, brief overview with the most critical take away.
- Length of the reports should be in the range of 600-800 words.
- Font – Times New Roman, 12pt font.
- Line spacing of 1.25
- All headings should follow APA format.
Submission deadline: April 30th, 2018
Publication and awards: All submissions accepted for publication will be considered for awards sponsored by the School of Hospitality Management, Penn State University.
Awards: All Research Reports will be posted on the ICHRIE website, and promoted through emails to the industry. The top 5 RRs will be awarded prizes of $200 each.