ICHRIE has become an international organization with members from every continent in the World. At the same time, more and more hospitality and tourism faculty from emerging markets are searching to become a part of our international organization. The greatest challenge is the cost of their membership could equal a week’s salary and that makes it impossible for them to join our organization.
* Please note: the Emerging Nations Program will end 18 December 2018. Renewals for 2019 will reflect the full membership rate.
Emerging Nations Pilot Program Details:
- The Individual Membership rate is US$50 for one contact.
- The Premium membership the rate is US$500 for three contacts.
- Individual Memberships under the program will only receive electronic support. Printed publications will not be provided.
- This discounted membership category does not have voting rights.
- The number of memberships eligible for this program are limited to only 10% of each Federation’s current membership.
The list of nations is posted below.
International CHRIE List of Emerging Nations
St. Vincent and the Gernadines
China (excluding Hong Kong and Macau)
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
North Korea (DPRK)
Northern Mariana islands
Papua New Guinea
Truk Staten Niue